venerdì 22 giugno 2007

The begin & saluti

Title : The begin -- Author, arrangements & performance : Fabio Ranghiero Type of file : mp3 -- size : 1966 kb

Domani comincia per me un periodo di "vacanza". Ultimamente mi son dedicato ad alcuni progetti "extra" quindi al blog è mancata la materia prima. Ma non volevo partire senza lasciare qualche nota, eccovi qui una breve composizione registrata in una mezzoretta. Potete prenderla come spunto per qualcosa di più profondo, come al solito grazie alle Creative Commons. Ci risentiamo fra 20 giorni! Tomorrow I will go on vacation. I have applied myself to some “extra” projects recently, that means that I’ ve not worked at my blog. But I didn’t want to leave home without playing some notes. Here is a brief composition recorded in half an hour. You can take the opportunity to something more intense, thanks to the Creative Commons at usual. Goodbye for now!

Nessun commento: